Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ribbon

Good morning to all of you wonderful people! It is time for another challenge at Inky Impressions. Our sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons. Whoop whoop! The challenge is super easy this week. We want to see ribbon. Most of us use ribbon on almost all of our projects anyway so get those entries in and see if you can win a ribbon bundle from Crafty Ribbons or a digi stamp from Inky Impressions. Who knows maybe you will even be crowned one of our top 3! :o)

I used Hula Lili for my card. Isn't she a cutie!

I used paper from Recollection and a sentiment from Verve. I colored with Copics.

I am playing in the following challenges. I hope you will join in the fun.
Fashionable Stamping: anything goes
Totally Stampalicious: enjoy summer
Emergency Crafters: photo inspiration
Send a Smile 4 Kids: for the girls
The Cutie Pie Challenge: spots and stripes
Tuesday Alchemy: bingo (ribbon, flowers, pearls)

You can enter my blog candy here. You never know what else I might add. Plus if I reach 75 followers there will be a second drawing for some Inky Impressions goodies from Nicole. :o)

I want to thank everyone who stops by to see me and leave me such wonderful comments. It means so much to me. I would also like to welcome all of my new followers. :o) I hope you all have a beautiful day!

Until next time...........

12 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Hi Tonya, fabulous card. Love the image and fab layout, I particularly like that flower button.
Hugs
Caz x

Margreet said...

Very pretty card Tonya...love the colouring of Hula Lili and your choice of papers is gorgeous!
xxx Margreet

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Tonya! Love the little Hula girl!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

She is so super adorable, Tonya! Love the colors and of course your fab coloring. :)

Ellen Taylor said...

Super cute image! She would make an awesome tilt card! Love your layout and colors!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Tonya! LOVE that little, milk glass button and darling image! Plus, I adore that sentiment! Great job!

Kerry said...

Your card is Beautiful. Love the image & the papers are so pretty. Love the button very cute.
Kerry

happyglitzygirl said...

Gorgeous card, makes me want to dance the Hula as well, thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, blessings Hilde

Karen Hasheck said...

Another great card for our current challenge at SAS4Kids! Good luck on the drawings!

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Love the colors on this one! Thanks for joining us for a second time at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

Eileen

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies this time. Crafty hugs. Lisa x

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love your sentiment with your wonderful collage of images, very pretty! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ SAS 4 Kids, hope to see you again for the next challenge :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)